Terms & Conditions
- These regulations specify the conditions for booking apartments at ApartamentyMorskie.pl.
- The owners of the apartments will be very grateful to you for complying with these regulations, which is to ensure peace and safety of all our guests.
- The following terms use the following terminology:
Guest – Tenant
Apartment Owner – Landlord
- Booking the apartment means acceptance of the regulations.
- To make a reservation, use the reservation form available on the website at www.apartamentymorskie.pl or contact by phone between 8.00 and 20.00 at +48 883 015 000. The data to be provided is: date of stay, date of arrival and departure, indicated apartment, contact details, number of people in the apartment and time of arrival.
- Confirmation of the reservation on the part of the Customer is tantamount to submitting an offer to conclude an apartment rental contract.
- Confirmation of booking on our part means acceptance of the offer and results in the conclusion of the apartment rental contract.
- Within 3 days of confirming the initial reservation (unless otherwise agreed), the Lessee is obliged to pay a deposit of 30% of the total cost of stay. Payments should be made to the following bank account: for transfers 59 1140 2004 00003902 7552 9397, IBAN: PL, SWIFT CODE: BREXPLPWMBK The payment date is the date when the indicated bank account is credited.
- In the absence of payment of the deposit within the time agreed by the parties, the Lessor has the right to withdraw from the contract.
- The remaining amount to be settled for the stay is paid by the Landlord before arrival by transfer to the company’s account or in cash (in PLN or the equivalent in Euro) on the day of arrival. A prepayment is credited towards the price.
The applicable rental prices for apartments are listed on our website www.apartamentymorskie.pl.
- The rental price includes all taxes and additional fees, i.e. utilities, electricity, water.
- The price given for a given apartment is the price for renting it daily in a given period, regardless of the number of people staying in it, but not more than it is foreseen for the given apartment.
Arrival and departure of clients, key collection, payment
- The hotel day starts at 16.00 and ends at 10.00 the next day
- Check-in takes place from 16.00 to 20.00. There is a late check-in option between 20.00 and 1.00, charged at PLN 50. In this case, prior contact is required to confirm this possibility
- Leaving the apartment by the customer on the last day of stay should be by 10:00.
- You can set individual arrival and departure times.
- If it is impossible to reach the previously agreed time, the Lessee is obliged to immediately notify the Lessor by phone. In the absence of contact with the Tenant, the Lessor reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
- The check-in procedure requires the guest to show a photo ID. A security deposit of PLN 400 is required. This deposit is refundable upon check-out. The deposit is a security in case of damage or destruction.
- The payment for the stay is made in advance by bank transfer in full before arrival or in cash on arrival minus the down payment.
- The landlord provides the apartment after paying 100% of the booking value.
- The Lessee undertakes to use the subject of the lease only for residential purposes and may not sublet the apartment or use it free of charge to third parties.
- A larger number of people may not stay in the apartment than reported in the booking process.
- The tenant is obliged to respect the principles of good neighborliness. In the event that the Lessee significantly violates the peace or good of the neighbors and does not comply with commonly used norms of intercourse between people, the Lessor reserves the right to terminate the contract without notice and is not obliged to return the Renter’s money for the unused period of stay.
- The Lessee is obliged to keep the apartment in its original condition at the beginning of the stay. Rearranging furniture and household appliances / audio / video devices in the apartment is prohibited.
- The apartments are subject to quiet hours from 22.00 to 8.00.
- The Lessee is financially responsible for any damage or destruction of equipment and technical devices arising from his fault or the fault of persons staying in the apartment rented by the Lessee during the term of the apartment rental contract.
- In the event of damage, immediately after finding it, the Customer should notify the Lessor.
- The tenant is responsible for the keys to the apartment, and if lost – is obliged to cover the costs of buying and installing a new lock or anti-theft insert.
- The tenant is required to pay special attention to the proper operation of water valves and electrical equipment. Due to fire protection, the Lessee may not use any electrically powered devices that are not part of the premises, except computers, razors, hair dryers and mobile phone chargers.
- For the safety and comfort of guests, smoking in the apartment is prohibited! The place where you can smoke cigarettes depending on the specific apartment will be designated by the Lessor on the day of conclusion of the contract. In case of violation of the smoking ban, the Lessee is obliged to pay a fine of PLN 500.
- The Landlord has the right to refuse to accept a Tenant who during the previous stay grossly violated the regulations, caused damage to the Landlord’s property or disrupted the rules of neighborly intercourse.
- Without the prior written consent of the Lessor, photos and videos taken in the apartment, where the equipment of the apartment is visible, cannot be made publicly available. This prohibition applies in particular to placing photos or videos on online and social networking sites.
- Organizing any kind of events in the apartment is not allowed. In the event of breaking the ban on the organization of events, the Lessee is obliged to pay a fine of PLN 1000.
Cancellation, no customer arrival, change of contract terms
- Information about a change or cancellation of a reservation should be sent to us in writing, via e-mail, or via e-mail.
- In the event of cancellation by the customer of the reservation, the down payment is not refundable.
- No customer’s arrival or contact on the agreed day of arrival results in the apartment being released for re-booking the next day.
- We reserve the right to withdraw from the contract or offer another apartment in the event that for objective reasons (force majeure) the use of the booked apartment is not possible. If the replacement apartment does not meet the client’s expectations, he has the right to withdraw from the rental contract, and the deposit paid will be refunded in full.
- The landlord is not obliged to return the money for the unused period of stay
- In the event of disputes that may arise from the implementation of the contract, the parties will endeavor to resolve them amicably, and in the event of failure to reach agreement, the parties will submit the dispute to the resolution of the General Court.
- The Customer’s personal data will be properly secured and, with his consent, used by our company only for the purposes of providing services in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data.
- Complaints regarding the rental of apartments should be directed in writing to the address of the headquarters of Apartamenty Morskie. The company will respond to the complaint in writing within 30 days from the date of submission of the complaint.
- In matters not covered, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code and the Act of 29 August 1997 on Tourist Services shall apply.
- Possible personal items left in the apartments by our guests will be sent to the address they specify at their expense.